The Spa Island at One&Only Cape Town offers benchmark-setting wellness within a secluded oasis.
• The only spa in Africa to use luxury ESPA products, with a focus on elevating, soothing and restoring. A programme created exclusively for One&Only Resorts, Nature’s Resonance by ESPA, combines eco-therapy and vibrational energy to help guests tune into themselves and nature
• The Spa Island also offers French luxury brand Biologique Recherche which has a clinical and personalised approach to skincare using pure, raw, active ingredients
• Spa journeys are guided by a holistic philosophy and include location-inspired treatments such as ‘The Essence of Cape Town’. Other ‘Only Here’ spa treatments promote indigenous healing methods
• Cape Town’s most comprehensive spa experience with the city’s best wet facilities including vitality pools, aroma-steam rooms, ice fountains and experience showers
• A destination spa for discerning locals and visitors who want to experience wellness and ultimate relaxation, and a chance to recharge in luxurious surroundings. They can enjoy the facilities at their own pace, book in for beauty and body therapies, or pair their spa experience with a visit to the fitness centre.
SIP & SAVOUR A TASTE OF CAPE TOWN
Relax in chic comfort as you are presented with a decadent South African cheese and wine tasting experience, highlighting five prestigious vintages from the Cape’s most exquisite wine farms. Cape Town is well known for its vibrant culinary scene, and One&Only Cape Town places itself at the heart of the action. Taste the varied flavours of the landscape in this brief exploration into the local wine scene during a private tasting with Luvo Ntezo, Head Sommelier at One&Only Cape Town, taking place in the resort’s Wine Studio, a sleek and sophisticated space that showcases but a sample of the resort’s impressive offering.
Duration: 1 hour
When: Daily, 12pm-6pm
Level of difficulty: Easy
Min/max persons: Minimum 1, maximum 8
Cost: R750 per person
Meeting point: Wine Studio
Includes: Tasting of 5 top South African wines, cheese board
Restrictions: This activity should be booked 72-hours in advance, and there is a 48-hour cancellation policy. Guests must be 18 years or older.
EXPLORE THE WINELANDS
The Cape Winelands is a lush area in which many of the world’s top
wines are produced. Several areas make up the Cape Winelands, most
notably Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Together they home hundreds
of exceptional farms – making it challenging to know which to visit in a
potentially limited time. One&Only Cape Town’s expert Sommelier Team
lead guests on a bespoke wine tasting experience to remember. Each excursion is done according to personal preferences, with freedom to visit choice wine farms for the ideal day of tasting, interacting with winemakers and learning the unique histories of the farms. It includes
luxury transport and a spectacular winelands lunch.
When: Daily, 8am-6pm, full day tour and can be tailored as required. Meeting Point: Porte Cochere Level of Difficulty: Easy
Min/max persons: Min 2, max 8
Cost: R15 000 per couple
Includes: Return transfers with Jarat Tours, lunch and tasting fees for 3 wine farms
Please note: This activity should be booked 72-hours in advance, and there is a 48-hour cancellation policy. Guests must be 18 years and older.
Kindly see our Oenology brochure for all on-resort wine experiences