Here is our advice from the Signature Safari team around what you should be looking for when choosing a safari travel agent to handle your Africa travel plans. The 5 most important things to look for when choosing a tour operator to handle your trip to Africa. Whether you book with Signature Safaris or another travel agency make sure you work with a company that:
1) has hands on knowledge. Make sure that whoever you book with has extensive personal travel experience in Africa. At Signature Safaris, we know Africa intimately. Our professional team have thousands of hours of experience in Africa. General Manager Mr Simon Lacey has personally stayed at over 100 properties in six southern African countries and inspected hundreds more! This is not only to ensure that each property meets the high standards that we demand for our clients, it is to ensure that when we give advice then it is the best.
2) is prompt and reliable. We have the passion and understanding and a good old fashioned customer service ethos that will give you huge confidence. When we say we’ll call you we will call you.
3) can handle all of your travel arrangements including accommodations, meals, flights, tours and travel insurance. We can and it pays to have one operator watching over your entire trip from start to finish – you can book your own flights but it is always better to have one person handling all the ground arrangements. When you return, you will understand that you made the best decision by selecting Signature Safaris.
4) is UK based / licensed / registered. Signature Safaris are ATOL & ABTA bonded providing you with full financial protections and peace of mind – we have been arranging safaris for clients including UK zoological parks for almost 20 years. You can feel safe and confident in our hands.
5) is friendly! Planning a trip to Africa is an exciting process, made even more so when you are working with a tour operator who are professional, friendly and passionate about what they do! Call Signature African Safaris in the UK on 01342 811 787 or US toll free 1 855 413 7422 (our office is open from 9 AM and 5:30 PM weekdays) or email us on email@example.com to arrange a call and start planning your dream safari with us today. If you’re within a reasonable distance of our office we’ll come and see you.