Here are my Top 5 places to visit in Africa in April; well, ones technically a reason.
1. Visit (and climb) the huge dunes in Sossusvlei in the early morning, take a picnic and watch the vista change as the sun climbs;
2. Spend a few days in the Caprivi Strip in the far north of Namibia for incredible birding and abundant wildlife;
3. Experience the annual zebra migration through the Makgadikgadi and Nxai Pans in Botswana;
4. Visit the South Luangwa in Zambia and go on a walking safari;
5. And finally marvel at the stunning night skies; they just have to be seen to be believed – if you can organise a sleep out then do so, you will not be disappointed.
Africa – the continent for all seasons.